ARPAC is a leading global packaging equipment manufacturer. We design, build and service a wide range of packaging equipment from shrink wrappers and case erectors to complete integrated packaging solutions, for a variety of applications. While our systems are found in-service worldwide, all ARPAC machinery is manufactured, serviced and supported in the USA.
We offer many base models for each machinery type, but also have deep experience in customization for individual units and systems. With 30,000 machine installations worldwide, ARPAC is well-versed in building packaging solutions to suit customers’ needs. We often leverage this experience to integrate packaging equipment from ARPAC and other manufacturers, developing complete packaging solutions for our clientele.
Further, ARPAC has one of the fastest order-to-shipment delivery times in the packaging machinery manufacturing industry. Our continual investment in our vertically integrated facility, coupled with solid lean manufacturing principles, give us a competitive production advantage. ARPAC maintains stock of many standard packaging machines at competitive prices for quick delivery. With one of the broadest lines of packaging equipment in the industry, we can provide multiple solutions to your packaging challenges and ensure you find the best fit possible.
(8) ARPAC offers an extensive line of standard and custom-designed shrink packaging machinery. Not only is shrink wrapping less expensive than other methods, it improves a product’s marketability and protects it from harmful conditions. Clear film allows customers to see your product through the package, and your marketing message can be printed on the outside for additional brand exposure. Utilizing various wrapping and sealing methods, ARPAC’s shrink bundlers utilize a variety of wrapping and sealing methods, and can reach speeds of up to 120 bundles per minute. Designed to shrink wrap various supported and unsupported products, many of ARPAC's shrink wrappers can ship in as little as two weeks from the order date.
Capable of speeds up to 120 packages per minute, our horizontal wrappers are designed for a variety of products. Utilizing either a bottom lap seal or side seal, ARPAC's horizontal wrappers are ideal for short or extended production runs, produce packages for retail displays and wrap products from roofing shingles to light bulbs.
ARPAC's Quick-Connect infeeds are a cost effective solution for operations
that handle a variety of packaging applications. These modular infeed
conveyors are completely interchangeable with all ARPAC horizontal
shrink wrappers giving you the flexibility of running multiple products
on one system.
Quick-Connect infeeds are automatically recognized by ARPAC shrink
wrappers. All machine programs and parameters are automatically
adjusted when Quick-Connect infeeds are plugged in or changed.
(13) ARPAC's manufactures a dependable line of intermittent and continuous motion bundling systems designed to interact with today's high volume production lines. ARPAC tray wrappers range from the economical 25 bundles per minute to the high speed 75 trays per minute with either open end or full closures. These systems are designed to handle a wide range of trayed products: boxes, cans, bottles, single-tier or stacked.
(4) Arpac's Master Series formers are capable of forming and sealing a large variety of styles and sizes of tray, cases and boxes. Arpac's Master Series formers are perfect for low, medium as well as high speed packaging operations.
(4) ARPAC's TrayStar® tray loaders are capable of reaching speeds up to 120 trays per minute. These continuous and intermittent motion machines are designed for a wide range of products including cans, bottles and boxes. Every TrayStar® system is easily integrated with other equipment, including tray turners/stackers and shrink wrappers.
(3) Capable of speeds up to 25 cases or trays per minute, ARPAC's DPM line of standard and customized wrap around case packers and case/tray packers minimize labor requirements and increase production output. ARPAC's DPM line integrates case erecting, product loading and container sealing into a single, compact machine.
(11) Our shrink tunnels produce consistent uniform film shrink using heavy-duty, variable speed blowers and heating elements to create a recirculating air system that forces air to all package surfaces. Independant control systems regulate temperature, air velocity and conveyor speeds The efficient heating system on each machine reduces the amount of electricity needed to run the machine, consequently reducing operating costs.
ARPAC STRETCH platform, rotary tower and orbital stretch wrappers are one of the most complete line of stretch wrapping systems in the industry. ARPAC stretch wrappers can pallet wrap both stable and unstable pallet loads. With load capacities ranging from 3,000Lbs. to unlimited weight, you are sure to find the right system to fit your needs.