(30) Controlmat Industrial-Duty Safety Mats are designed for personnel sensing around dangerous machinery and in hazardous locations. They are highly sensitive and feature press-at-any-point actuation.
Many standard sizes are in stock, but custom sizes and shapes are easily manufactured to order with short lead times. Mats can also be made with cutouts and multiple sensing zones to exactly fit specific applications.
Field tested for more than twenty-five years, the Controlmat surface is both moisture and abrasion resistant. Ribbing on the top and bottom surfaces prevent water or oil buildup. The fully-protected switching elements are extremely rugged and reliable, with an operating life of several million ...
(18) ArmorMat Industrial Safety Mats are designed for personnel detection under conditions that are not suitable for conventional mat products. They incorporate an impact-resistant, penetration-resistant barrier that easily withstands abuse that would destroy ordinary pressure-sensitive mats.
Many standard sizes are available. Custom sizes and shapes can be manufactured to order with short lead times.
Armormat extra heavy-duty switching mats are nearly impenetrable and withstand abuse such as repeated gouging by dropped sheet metal, piercing by a heavy spoke, and continual pounding by heavy work pieces.
In conventional mats, penetrating objects allow intrusion of moisture, leading to electrical failure.
The Diamond Plate Aluminum Safety Mat is designed for personnel or vehicle detection in heavy industrial applications.
Designed to withstand forklift traffic, steel wheel carts, pallet loaders and similar equipment, it also survives welding debris, hot parts, and metal chips.
This product is available in a range of standard sizes and can also be custom configured to form a protected area around a machine or work cell.
The Diamond Plate Aluminum Safety Mat is the most durable sensing mat available for heavy-industry manufacturing environments. The mat surface is heavy gauge aluminum deck plate, which is non-sparking and non-magnetic. The external wiring is encased in stainless steel armored cable.
(20) Safety Zone Sensing Mats are designed to protect against accidents and injury around machinery in an industrial or factory environment. They feature molded, seamless construction and consequently, exhibit exceptional resistance to moisture intrusion as well as most acids, alkalies and salts.
Logos in any color or combination of colors can be molded directly into the mat surface. Mats can also be made with multiple sensing zones, and sensitivity can be adjusted to suit specific applications.
(3) Safety mats are supplied with a choice of edge styles and do not require additional edging in many applications. In some cases, however, aluminum edging may be used to secure the mat to the floor, provide a wire chase for the leads, or to add a safety-yellow edge marking.
(4) ARPAC provides interface controllers that are compatible with all of the mat products shown in this catalog. These devices provide an interface between the low-voltage mat sensors and the machine or device being activated. Be certain to select the appropriate controller for the application.
Safety applications require the use of both a fail-safe mat and a fail-safe rated interface controller. For non-safety applications, any mix of fail-safe and non-fail-save devices may be used.
CVP Switching Mats are designed for commercial control, signaling, and counting applications. They feature minimum thickness, maximum durability and low cost. CVP Mats are flexible and conform to irregular surfaces, so installation is simple and straight-forward. They are water-resistant, but not immersible. Only 5 pounds of force is needed for operation.
CVP Sensing Mats are not suitable for, and should not be used for, industrial safety applications or personnel protection.
CVP Mats use field-proven ribbon switch technology, which eliminates the need for plates or screen mesh switching elements. They operate as normally open switches and can be used to control relays, lights or alarms from a low voltage source. CVP Mats ...